Saturday, July 11, 2009

If you can remain calm while others are going crazy: maybe you just don't get the situation.

Second day out, I have to remember that I'm not all that healthy legwise, and I have to work from around 4:45 to 8:30 to make it. Otherwise, the sun and the pain tire me out. I did make 22 bucks in 1.3 hours, so, even at the hot part of the no one is home part of the day, i'm doing ok. I met a sweet school teacher and a nice woman who had my cartoon from last year still up on her refrigerator. The latter told me that she loved the cartoon, and happily bought one of my booklets.

1 comment:

  1. On the other hand, I can't really take the luxury of not working in the daytime just now, so, rather then push on all the time, I'll interperse my day with stops, and work many hours.

    ReplyDelete