Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My computer is once again running!

I can once again download my newest stuff. I've been drawing awhile now, while taking a hiatus from door to door for the last two weeks. I got a job at a warehouse for a little while, which is intermittent, but with my low rent all is good. I've been imagining in my mind's eye all sorts of weird positions for my characters, and also I've been thinking about the world they inhabit. They are, after all, mostly professionals, and mostly connected to either the courts or politics. I try to have some characters that have other jobs as well, and i'm beginning to experiment with different personalities and their opposition to each other. For example, Hector the Gopher is laid back, while Oscar the Elephant is concerned with bureaucratic propriety.

No comments:

Post a Comment