Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Artist gets Sick

Well, despite having taken both an H1n1 and a seasonal flu shot, I'm still sick as a dog. Living outside, in a tent, while coughing and fighting a fever is no picnic, especially with the ice rain the other night. I imagined that the droplets were the jackboots of storm troopers, trying to get into my tent. I stayed warm, but I kept thinking: what if I get sicker? I can't really leave the tent under the present conditions..... My heart actually started racing a few times while I lay there, contemplating the rain getting in, maybe a cop appearing to make me get out of my tent (highly unlikely, as I am situated in the deep woods), etc.

I generally like my present lifestyle, but this is one situation that I am not especially pleased with.

No comments:

Post a Comment