Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Cartoons and Characters are on the way!

At this point, my characters demand even more fleshed out personalities. Hector will be more of a prevaricator, trying to avoid work (as he has already in his bid to create a bridge to nowhere). Oscar will be interested in trying to figure out how he can rule things, even if it means destroying all around him, Darthur will spend more time with patients. I want to introduce a few more characters also, and I am continually working on "props" and "sets." The background forests and other suggestive drawings are an entire art unto themselves, and experimenting with spatial relationships is part of the art. If anyone who has been reading for awhile has any ideas for my characters that already do exist, I'm open to listening, if not acting upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment