Monday, November 16, 2009

San Leandro is a lot like Albany

It's interesting how different cities are so much the same, while the inbetween cities can be so different. If you look at the demographics of the area, San Leandro had 50% whites and 20% asian, while those numbers are reversed in Daly city. Each city has a feel to it, with it's own sort of culture. But, in a way, there are only a few major cultures, so, each city falls into one of them. I'm not going to do a really lengthy analysis of ethnic and cultural differences here, but it is interesting how people react to the door to door thing in different neighborhoods.

The other day someone couldn't get the cel I had shown them. I try to always have them on hand, but it's hard while travelling to keep my file in perfect order. I felt sort of bad, but it was the first time in a year anyone had made any mention of it, so, I'm not going to get all bent out of shape. Feel free to email me for the one you liked, and I will send it to you as soon as I can.

I will post more cartoons soon, sorry I can't find a cheap scanner at this point, but I'm closing in on another scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment